About Dale Falini
What Brings Me Joy
I love life, people and nature! I’m extremely curious and always want to be on some type of adventure. Even if it’s just in digging around to figure out who someone really is and what makes them tick! People make my life rich and give it meaning! We are designed to be connected to others and that is where my deepest joy lies.
Nature has an amazing way of soothing my soul yet energizing me at the same time. I may be a country girl from the farmland of Ohio, but the mountains are where I am most at home. You’re most likely to find me skiing, hiking, paddle boarding on a mountain lake or deep in conversation in some quaint coffee shop or gathering place. I didn’t choose my occupation it chose me!
For over 40 years, I’ve worked with women, families and at risk-youth in a professional role as a social worker, counselor, and life coach. My core beliefs, along with my education and experience, make me uniquely qualified for the work that I am doing now.
Coaching is an investment in yourself. It is often deeply personal and transformational.
Make sure you invest in a coach with experience, ethics and training.
- Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator
- Certified Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach
- Certified Career Coach, NextJob Inc
- Certified Life Coach, Coach Training Alliance
- Master Degree in Counseling, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work, Ohio State University
- The Daring Way™
- National Board of Certified Counselors
- Institute for Social and Emotional Intelligence
- Coach Training Alliance
- NextJob, Inc