Workshops and Retreats
Do you crave time away from your busy life…
Time to relax, breathe, and just be?
Time to connect with nature, yourself, and other women?
If so, Wholehearted Retreats are designed for you!
These retreats are created to give you time and space to refresh and renew your soul. They are always located in a beautiful environment where you can soak in nature! Wholehearted Retreats are different than most retreats, in that they are intentionally designed to create meaningful connection with other like-minded women and also time away for yourself.
Each retreat focuses on one of the 10 Guideposts for Wholehearted Living, as described in Brené Brown’s book, “The Gifts of Imperfection: Let go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are.” Retreats are high on practice and experience, with content and discussion woven in.
I started these retreats because I love nature, deep conversations and meaningful connection with women. I also love opportunities to grow in my personal life – always discovering new ways to live life to the fullest. Wholehearted Retreats are my way of bringing all my passions together and sharing them with you.
I hope you will join me on an adventure!
Self-Compassion Online Mini-Retreat
If ever there was a time that we need to learn some self-compassion skills, it’s now! For most of us, the coronovirus has dramatically changed our daily life! Our routines have been turned upside down and uncertainty abounds! As a result, we are even harder on ourselves… and being hard on yourself doesn’t not lead to better outcomes! Join me and other women in learning why self-compassion is such a game changer in how we treat ourselves and others!
- Retreat-like setting complete with break-out rooms, teaching, and discussion
- Pre-work Self-Compassion Assessment
- Self-Compassion Workbook
What you’ll gain:
- Time to focus on you and how you are managing your new normal in light of the virus.
- Wisdom and encouragement from other women going through the same upheavel.
- Knowledge of how self-compassionate you already are. (Self-Compassion Pre-Assessment)
- Why you are so hard on yourself.
- The 3 components of Self-Compassion.
- How to talk kindly to yourself, rather than beating yourself up!
- How to take self-compassion breaks when you most need them!
- Exercises to increase your self-compassion practice.
- You are not alone! Through discussion with other women, you will see just how common it is to be hard on ourselves!
Isn’t it time you stop berating yourself and learn how to be loving and kind to yourself?
Dale Falini, MA, NCC
Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator
Online, via Zoom
Interested In Attending A Future Retreat?
Sign up below to request a consultation with Dale Falini to see if The Self-Compassion Retreat is right for you.